We’re pleased to announce that we’ve partnered with CounterPath to Offer Enhanced Unified Communications and become Authorised Distributors for Bria – across all platforms – which we will offer to our channels partners on a monthly SAS basis.
Who is CounterPath?For those of you that are not familiar with the company, CounterPath is an award-winning, over-the-top (OTT) unified communications provider. It offers UC softphones for smartphones, tablets and PCs, as well as server platform solutions for the following.
- Client management
- Presence and mobility
What is Bria?Bria is the suite of software solutions offered by CounterPath, and now by PBX Hosting. These allow customers to make VoIP audio and video calls, send IM and manage presence in a simple yet seamless manner, using the software across several compatible operating systems. The Bria suite of products includes:
- Bria UC softphones – desktop, smartphone and tablet clients for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and BlackBerry.
- X-Lite – free softphone client.
- Developer tools – softphone SDK and Bria Desktop API.
- Stretto Platform – includes management tools, provisioning, analytics, help desk support, mobility solutions, push notifications, contact discovery, call continuity, subscriber line proxy, messaging and presence solutions, SIP SIMPLE message and presence, SMS over IP and message sync.
Bria Software as a ServiceHarness the power of the cloud and access the Bria suite with CounterPath’s cloud-hosted Client Configuration Server (CCS) and enjoy the flexibility of the cloud model. This subscription-based service allows you to easily scale up and down, depending on the number of clients that you have, so that you never pay for more than you need. This also means that you receive updates as soon as they become available so that you can ensure that your customers not only enjoy and robust, secure and powerful VoIP service, but they are also constantly protected from software exploits (for Bria/VoIP). The Bria SaaS solution is available through multiple distribution channels such as iTunes, Google Play and BlackBerry App World or you can choose to deploy using direct download links. Channel partners are provided with an easy-to-use, intuitive, system for quick and simple provisioning, maintenance and upgrade. The softphone clients can easily be set up with minimal risk or disruption to the customer and administrators have total control over which features are available. Further benefits include:
- Instant mobility – mobile devices are an integral and important part of every modern business. With Bria, it’s simple to deploy cross-device mobility that works with existing PBX systems.
- Upsell accounts – simply bolt-on to your existing PBX solution in order to offer customers a complete and powerful unified comms solution.
- Limited capital expenditure – there are no expensive set up costs, just a simple monthly subscription service that you can scale as needed.