Standard features of 3CX
Evolve Your Communications With 3CX
3CX is a software based PBX which runs on mainstream operating systems, and works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognised for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Easy Installation and Management
Because 3CX is software-based, it is easily installed and managed by IT administrators without the need for special telecom skills. It’s preconfigured to work with popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways and SIP trunks saving you the hassle of having to configure and manage these devices.
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training
- Open Standards – Vendor independent
- Central Control from the 3CX Management Console
- Choose from popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, SIP Trunks
Take your Extension Anywhere
3CX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops that allow users to use their office extension from anywhere, seamlessly integrated as if they were in the office. Not only are all calls to the office free of charge, but employees can leverage one single number and make a professional impression.
- Take your extension everywhere you go
- All calls to the office are free of charge – slash your mobile phone bills
- Increase productivity – work from anywhere
- One number – Don’t give out your personal mobile number
Halve your Telephone Bill and Increase Sales
With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80%, by leveraging SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and offices and reducing the number of fixed telephony lines. With the integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
- Save on call costs by lowering mobile & customer service number bills
- Easily add and remove extensions – no per user license
- Know who’s calling with CRM integration -increase customer satisfaction
- Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware
Powerful Softphone for Windows and Mac included
Make and receive calls
Make receive and manage calls directly from your desktop with the inbuilt 3CX Softphone, even when out of the office! With a headset attached the 3CX client can even be used as a full replacement for the deskphone.
- Launch calls on your IP phone from your desktop client
- No additional softphone licence fee
- Easy to use and manage
- Work seamlessly out of the office and save on call costs
3CX includes a powerful switchboard function that is fully customisable to how you want to view and manage your calls. With multiple views to choose from, it can cater to any job role.
- Drag and drop calls for transfer
- Wallboard and Q-Manager view – Ideal for call centres
- View the presence of colleagues
- Receptionist view for easy management of calls
Instant Messaging and Text Chat
Allow employees to communicate easily via text chat, without the need for 3rd party IM systems. Send and receive text messages using the 3CX client for Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android clients from anywhere
- No 3rd party messaging systems
- Send text messages, links and more at no additional cost
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Easy Installation and Management
- Software based: Easy to install & manage
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Personal Click2Meet URLs
Contact us now!
To find out how partnering with PBX Hosting can enhance your Hosted 3CX Offering and give you total piece of mind that your customers are in the safest possible hosting environment. To find out more about 3CX click here www.3cx.com