- enquire about Our services;
- enquire about a specific product;
- request a call back
- subscribe to receive one of Our e-communications;
- respond to a campaign;
- submit a question to Us or provide Us with feedback.
What is Personal Information?Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation: Personal Data is defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use the information we collectWe may process your personal data for our legitimate business interests. “Legitimate Interests” means the interests of our company in conducting and managing our business and providing you with the best services and products in the most secure way. These interests include:
- To ensure that content from Our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information about Our products, services, offers or technical developments that you request from Us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To contact you regarding your opinions on Our solutions and services which may be used for marketing, research and analysis, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To help Us identify you when you contact or visit Us.
- For general administration purposes.
- To help Us improve the quality of Our solutions and services
- To help Us recover debts.
- When you communicate with us for customer service or other purposes (e.g., by emails, faxes, phone calls, tweets, etc.), we retain such information and our responses to you in the records of your account.
Choice / opt-in and opt-outWhenever the processing of your personal data requires your consent then you will be given the opportunity to opt-in or opt-out to having your contact details used as set out above, at the time your details are submitted. For example, when you request product information, you can tell Us when you provide your details if you do not want to receive any other information from PBX Hosting or Our strategic partners, or you can let Us know how best to get in touch with you with information that may be of interest. If you do not wish Us to use your data as set out above, or to pass your details on to third parties for accreditation of certification purposes, please leave the relevant boxes, situated on the form which We used to collect your data, blank/unticked. If you no longer wish to receive email or other promotional materials from Us, you may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by one of the following methods:
- by replying to the email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line;
- by using the opt out boxes on the response form and submitting it;
- by writing to PBX Hosting, Unit 4 Bow Court, Coventry CV5 6SP
- by calling us on 0207 0999 930
- Telecommunication Services
- Internet Service Provision